The data for this report were drawn from the pilot and full-study phases of a study entitled: ‘Depression: The Search for Treatment-Relevant Phenotypes.’ The investigators were: PI: E. Frank (Pittsburgh), Co-PI: G.B. Cassano (Pisa). Pittsburgh Co-Investigators: B. Pollock, M.K. Shear, P. Pilkonis, A. Fagiolini, P. Rucci, H. Swartz, D. Kupfer, R. Bies. Pisa Co-Investigators: L. Dell’Osso, M. Mauri, S. Banti, A. Benvenuti, L. Maggi, M. Miniati, A. Papasogli, M. Saettoni.
Treatment-emergent mania/hypomania in unipolar patients
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 726–732, September 2008
How to Cite
Benvenuti, A., Rucci, P., Miniati, M., Papasogli, A., Fagiolini, A., Cassano, G. B., Swartz, H. and Frank, E. (2008), Treatment-emergent mania/hypomania in unipolar patients. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 726–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00613.x
PR has received support from Forest Research Institute and Fondazione IDEA. MM has received support from Lundbeck, Italia. AF has served on the speakers bureau and as a consultant for Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly Italy, Novartis and Shire. GBC has served on the advisory boards of Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, and Merck Sharp & Dohme; as a consultant for Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., AstraZeneca, Lundbeck, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, and Janssen; and has received investigator-initiated grants from AstraZeneca, Merck Sharp & Dohme Italia, Organon Italia, Bayer, Pfizer Italia, Lundbeck Italia, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, and GlaxoSmithKline. HS has received a CME honorarium from AstraZeneca and has received grant support from and served on the speakers bureau for Bristol-Myers Squibb. EF has received investigator-initiated research grant support from NIMH, the Pittsburgh Foundation, and Forest Research Institute; honoraria for teaching from Lundbeck, and royalties from Guilford Press; has served as a consultant to Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., and Novartis; and as an advisory board member for Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., and Servier. AB and AP have no reported conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received 11 July 2007, revised and accepted for publication 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.