MS has received research grant funding from Abbott Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and GlaxoSmithKline; has been a consultant or on advisory boards for AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline; and is on the speakers bureau for AstraZeneca. JRC has received grant funding from Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, and Eli Lilly & Co.; and has been a consultant or on advisory boards for Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, France Foundation, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, and Solvay/Wyeth. JM is an employee of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP.
Quetiapine for the treatment of bipolar mania in older adults
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 662–671, September 2008
How to Cite
Sajatovic, M., Calabrese, J. R. and Mullen, J. (2008), Quetiapine for the treatment of bipolar mania in older adults. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 662–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00614.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received 31 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.