J-MA has accepted reimbursement for advice or participation in industry-supported symposia from most pharmaceutical companies with an interest in bipolar disorder in the last three years and holds grants from Eli Lilly & Co. and from Sanofi-aventis. GMG has accepted reimbursement for advice or participation in industry-supported symposia from most pharmaceutical companies with an interest in bipolar disorder in the last three years and holds grants from Sanofi-aventis for the BALANCE trial and from Servier. MA, LC, PP, AK NB and RJ have no reported conflicts of interest to disclose.
Lack of insight may predict impaired decision making in manic patients
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 829–837, November 2008
How to Cite
Adida, M., Clark, L., Pomietto, P., Kaladjian, A., Besnier, N., Azorin, J.-M., Jeanningros, R. and Goodwin, G. M. (2008), Lack of insight may predict impaired decision making in manic patients. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 829–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00618.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received 1 May 2007, revised and accepted for publication 14 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.