None of the investigators in this study has a possible conflict of interest, financial or otherwise.
A comparison of cognitive functioning in medicated and unmedicated subjects with bipolar depression
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 806–815, November 2008
How to Cite
Holmes, M. K., Erickson, K., Luckenbaugh, D. A., Drevets, W. C., Bain, E. E., Cannon, D. M., Snow, J., Sahakian, B. J., Manji, H. K. and Zarate, C. A. (2008), A comparison of cognitive functioning in medicated and unmedicated subjects with bipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 806–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00628.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received 15 August 2006, revised and accepted for publication 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.