FC has received grants/research support from Pfizer, Organon, Corcept and NARSAD; has participated in advisory boards for Shire; has been a past speaker for Pfizer; and has owned stock in Pfizer.
Antidepressant treatment practice in the face of STAR*D and STEP-BD
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 973–974, December 2008
How to Cite
Cassidy, F. (2008), Antidepressant treatment practice in the face of STAR*D and STEP-BD. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 973–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00631.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.