The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Cognitive functioning in euthymic bipolar I and bipolar II patients
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 877–887, December 2008
How to Cite
Dittmann, S., Hennig-Fast, K., Gerber, S., Seemüller, F., Riedel, M., Emanuel Severus, W., Langosch, J., Engel, R. R., Möller, H.-J. and Grunze, H. C. (2008), Cognitive functioning in euthymic bipolar I and bipolar II patients. Bipolar Disorders, 10: 877–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00640.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Received 28 December 2007, revised and accepted for publication 18 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.