TEW receives support from Abbott, Alza/Ortho-McNeil, Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Eli Lilly & Co., NIDA, NIMH, NICMH, Neurosearch, Novartis, Pfizer, Saegis, Sanofi-Sythelabo, and Shire. PHS, JJA, and SS have no financial relationships to disclose.
Posttraumatic stress disorder and substance use disorder in adolescent bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 198–204, March 2009
How to Cite
Steinbuchel, P. H., Wilens, T. E., Adamson, J. J. and Sgambati, S. (2009), Posttraumatic stress disorder and substance use disorder in adolescent bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 198–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00652.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 29 March 2008, revised and accepted for publication 6 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!