The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Polarity at illness onset in bipolar I disorder and clinical course of illness
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 82–88, February 2009
How to Cite
Forty, L., Jones, L., Jones, I., Smith, D. J., Caesar, S., Fraser, C., Gordon-Smith, K., Hyde, S. and Craddock, N. (2009), Polarity at illness onset in bipolar I disorder and clinical course of illness. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00654.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Received 6 December 2007, revised and accepted for publication 2 April 2008
- 6Rethinking psychosis: the disadvantages of a dichotomous classification now outweigh the advantages. World Psychiatry 2007; 6: 20–27., .
- 7A dimensional and categorical architecture for the classification of psychotic disorders. World Psychiatry 2007; 6: 100–101., .
- 12APA. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (Fourth Edition, Text Revision). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association (APA), 2000.
- 13WHO. The International Classification of Diseases 10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders. Diagnostic Criteria for Research. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 1993.