Joint first authorship.
Memory functioning in familial bipolar I disorder patients and their relatives
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 209–214, March 2009
How to Cite
Quraishi, S., Walshe, M., McDonald, C., Schulze, K., Kravariti, E., Bramon, E., Morris, R. G., Murray, R. M. and Toulopoulou, T. (2009), Memory functioning in familial bipolar I disorder patients and their relatives. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 209–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2008.00661.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 10 December 2007, revised and accepted for publication 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.