Statistical analyses were conducted by FJD without additional external support. Since July 2007, SB has served on the advisory board of Eli Lilly & Co. Since July 2007, FJD, DJ, LM, MTS and JdL have had no conflict of interest with any pharmaceutical company.
Tobacco smoking behaviors in bipolar disorder: a comparison of the general population, schizophrenia, and major depression
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 154–165, March 2009
How to Cite
Diaz, F. J., James, D., Botts, S., Maw, L., Susce, M. T. and De Leon, J. (2009), Tobacco smoking behaviors in bipolar disorder: a comparison of the general population, schizophrenia, and major depression. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 154–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00664.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 7 April 2008, revised and accepted for publication 20 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!