JPR, LC and BJS have performed consultancy work for Cambridge Cognition, owners of the CANTAB. DMC, SKG, JTT, KE, SW, JMK, CAZ and WCD have no competing interests to declare.
Hot and cold cognition in unmedicated depressed subjects with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 178–189, March 2009
How to Cite
Roiser, J. P., Cannon, D. M., Gandhi, S. K., Tavares, J. T., Erickson, K., Wood, S., Klaver, J. M., Clark, L., Zarate Jr, C. A., Sahakian, B. J. and Drevets, W. C. (2009), Hot and cold cognition in unmedicated depressed subjects with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 178–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00669.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 17 January 2008, revised and accepted for publication 20 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.