Phenotype of bipolar II depression: comment on ‘Diagnostic guidelines for bipolar depression: a probabilistic approach’
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 337–338, May 2009
How to Cite
Benazzi, F. (2009), Phenotype of bipolar II depression: comment on ‘Diagnostic guidelines for bipolar depression: a probabilistic approach’. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 337–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00677.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.