The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
No altered dorsal anterior cingulate activation in bipolar II disorder patients during a Go/No-go task: an fMRI study
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 270–279, May 2009
How to Cite
Welander-Vatn, A. S., Jensen, J., Lycke, C., Agartz, I., Server, A., Gadmar, Ø. B., Melle, I., Nakstad, P. H. and Andreassen, O. A. (2009), No altered dorsal anterior cingulate activation in bipolar II disorder patients during a Go/No-go task: an fMRI study. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 270–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00680.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- Received 13 May 2008, revised and accepted for publication 26 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.