The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Differential item functioning of DSM-IV depressive symptoms in individuals with a history of mania versus those without: an item response theory analysis
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 289–297, May 2009
How to Cite
Weinstock, L. M., Strong, D., Uebelacker, L. A. and Miller, I. W. (2009), Differential item functioning of DSM-IV depressive symptoms in individuals with a history of mania versus those without: an item response theory analysis. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00681.x
Study findings were presented in part at the Seventh International Conference on Bipolar Disorder, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, June 7–9, 2007.
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Received 14 July 2008, revised and accepted for publication 3 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!