The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Cortical folding difference between patients with early-onset and patients with intermediate-onset bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 361–370, June 2009
How to Cite
Penttilä, J., Cachia, A., Martinot, J.-L., Ringuenet, D., Wessa, M., Houenou, J., Galinowski, A., Bellivier, F., Gallarda, T., Duchesnay, E., Artiges, E., Leboyer, M., Olié, J.-P., Mangin, J.-F. and Paillère-Martinot, M.-L. (2009), Cortical folding difference between patients with early-onset and patients with intermediate-onset bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00683.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Received 22 July 2008, revised and accepted for publication 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.