These authors contributed equally to this project
The anterior cingulate ERK pathway contributes to regulation of behavioral excitement and hedonic activity
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 339–350, June 2009
How to Cite
Creson, T. K., Hao, Y., Engel, S., Shen, Y., Hamidi, A., Zhuo, M., Manji, H. K. and Chen, G. (2009), The anterior cingulate ERK pathway contributes to regulation of behavioral excitement and hedonic activity. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 339–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00697.x
The authors of this paper do not have any financial or nonfinancial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Received 29 July 2008, revised and accepted for publication 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!