EV has served as consultant, advisor, or speaker for Almirall, AstraZeneca, Bial, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Forest Research Institute, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Cilag, Jazz, Lundbeck, Merck Sharp and Dohme, Novartis, Organon, Otsuka, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi-aventis, Servier, and UBC. ARR, MR, CF, MC, CT, JS-M, AM-A, MS and FK have no reported conflicts of interest to disclose.
Clinical predictors of functional outcome of bipolar patients in remission
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 401–409, June 2009
How to Cite
Rosa, A. R., Reinares, M., Franco, C., Comes, M., Torrent, C., Sánchez-Moreno, J., Martínez-Arán, A., Salamero, M., Kapczinski, F. and Vieta, E. (2009), Clinical predictors of functional outcome of bipolar patients in remission. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 401–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00698.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Received 10 July 2008, revised and accepted for publication 7 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.