The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Ultra-brief pulse ECT in bipolar and unipolar depressive disorder: differences in speed of response
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 418–424, June 2009
How to Cite
Sienaert, P., Vansteelandt, K., Demyttenaere, K. and Peuskens, J. (2009), Ultra-brief pulse ECT in bipolar and unipolar depressive disorder: differences in speed of response. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 418–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00702.x
Trial Registration number: ISRCTN56570426
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Received 19 August 2008, revised and accepted for publication 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.