The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Microstructural white matter changes in euthymic bipolar patients: a whole-brain diffusion tensor imaging study
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 504–514, August 2009
How to Cite
Wessa, M., Houenou, J., Leboyer, M., Chanraud, S., Poupon, C., Martinot, J.-L. and Paillère-Martinot, M.-L. (2009), Microstructural white matter changes in euthymic bipolar patients: a whole-brain diffusion tensor imaging study. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 504–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00718.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received 28 February 2008, revised and accepted for publication 15 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.