The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Neuropsychological functions in patients with bipolar I and bipolar II disorder
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 547–554, August 2009
How to Cite
Hsiao, Y.-L., Wu, Y.-S., Wu, J. Y.-W., Hsu, M.-H., Chen, H.-C., Lee, S.-Y., Lee, I.-H., Yeh, T.-L., Yang, Y.-K., Ko, H.-C. and Lu, R.-B. (2009), Neuropsychological functions in patients with bipolar I and bipolar II disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 547–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00723.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received 15 May 2008, revised and accepted for publication 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.