The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Psychological therapies in bipolar disorder: the effect of illness history on relapse prevention – a systematic review
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 474–482, August 2009
How to Cite
Lam, D. H., Burbeck, R., Wright, K. and Pilling, S. (2009), Psychological therapies in bipolar disorder: the effect of illness history on relapse prevention – a systematic review. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 474–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00724.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received 24 June 2008, revised and accepted for publication 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.