Tryptophan depletion in bipolar mania: reduction of metabolic imbalance by administration according to body weight?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 557–558, August 2009
How to Cite
Zepf, F. D., Wöckel, L., Herpertz-Dahlmann, B., Poustka, F. and Freitag, C. M. (2009), Tryptophan depletion in bipolar mania: reduction of metabolic imbalance by administration according to body weight?. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 557–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00725.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.