LT has received research support from Janssen and Eli Lilly & Co.; and has served as a consultant to GlaxoSmithKline and Merck. RJB was recently (≥ 5 years) a consultant or investigator-initiated research collaborator with AstraZeneca, Auritec, Biotrofix, Janssen, JDS-Noven, Eli Lilly & Co., Luitpold, NeuroHealing, Novartis, Pfizer, and SK-BioPharmaceutical. CB and BL have no conflicts of interest with regard to this research. None of the authors has other financial relations or equity holdings with pharmaceutical or biomedical corporations.
Coffee and cigarette use: association with suicidal acts in 352 Sardinian bipolar disorder patients
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 494–503, August 2009
How to Cite
Baethge, C., Tondo, L., Lepri, B. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2009), Coffee and cigarette use: association with suicidal acts in 352 Sardinian bipolar disorder patients. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 494–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00727.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received 11 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 3 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.