LT has received research support from Janssen and Eli Lilly & Co.; and has served as a consultant to GlaxoSmithKline and Merck. RJB was recently (≥ 5 years) a consultant or investigator-initiated research collaborator with AstraZeneca, Auritec, Biotrofix, Janssen, JDS-Noven, Eli Lilly & Co., Luitpold, NeuroHealing, Novartis, Pfizer, and SK-BioPharmaceutical. CB and BL have no conflicts of interest with regard to this research. None of the authors has other financial relations or equity holdings with pharmaceutical or biomedical corporations.
Coffee and cigarette use: association with suicidal acts in 352 Sardinian bipolar disorder patients
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 494–503, August 2009
How to Cite
Baethge, C., Tondo, L., Lepri, B. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2009), Coffee and cigarette use: association with suicidal acts in 352 Sardinian bipolar disorder patients. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 494–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00727.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received 11 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 3 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!