VVD has served as a consultant for Angelini Pharmaceuticals. SB has served as a consultant for Janssen-Cilag Pharmaceuticals. BNF has received research support from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Stanley Research Center and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, as well as speaker/advisory honoraria from Wyeth Pharmaceuticals and AstraZeneca. FK is a NARSAD independent investigator and is supported by the Stanley Research Center and CNPq. ACA and CC have no conflicts of interest to report.
Cognitive function and serum levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in patients with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 663–671, September 2009
How to Cite
Dias, V. V., Brissos, S., Frey, B. N., Andreazza, A. C., Cardoso, C. and Kapczinski, F. (2009), Cognitive function and serum levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 663–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00733.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Received 11 May 2008, revised and accepted for publication 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!