BHM has received research support or honoraria from AstraZeneca, Corcept, Eisai, Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen and Pfizer; and owns stock of less than $10,000 in value in Akzo-Nobel, Alkermes, AstraZeneca, Biogen Idec, Ceslsion, Elan, Eli Lilly & Co., Forest, General Electric, Orchestra Therapeutics and Pfizer. CFR has received research support in the form of pharmaceutical supplies for his NIH-sponsored research from GlaxoSmithKline, Forest, Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb and Wyeth. AGG, AB, SM, AVH, DJK and MAB have no conflicts of interest to report.
The longitudinal course of cognition in older adults with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 744–752, November 2009
How to Cite
Gildengers, A. G., Mulsant, B. H., Begley, A., Mazumdar, S., Hyams, A. V., Reynolds III, C. F., Kupfer, D. J. and Butters, M. A. (2009), The longitudinal course of cognition in older adults with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 744–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00739.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
- Received 29 January 2009, revised and accepted for publication 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.