The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Cognitive features in euthymic bipolar patients in old age
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 735–743, November 2009
How to Cite
Delaloye, C., Moy, G., Baudois, S., De Bilbao, F., Remund, C. D., Hofer, F., Paquier, C. R., Campos, L., Weber, K., Gold, G., Moussa, A., Meiler, C. C. and Giannakopoulos, P. (2009), Cognitive features in euthymic bipolar patients in old age. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 735–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00741.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Received 9 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 3 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!