This research and writing and editorial assistance were supported by Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC. MH, GP, SK, IVH, IA, and JQ are full-time employees of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC, and are J&J stockholders. MPD has received research support from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., J&J, Shire, Janssen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Repligen, Martek, Somerset, NIDA, NIMH, NIAAA, National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression, the Thrasher Foundation, and GlaxoSmithKline; has participated on lecture bureaus for Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, and the France Foundation; and has served as a consultant on advisory boards and received honoraria from AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., the France Foundation, Kappa Clinical, NIDA, Pfizer, and Medical Communications Media. VK was a full-time employee of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development, LLC, and a J&J stockholder at the time of this research.
Risperidone for the treatment of acute mania in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 687–700, November 2009
How to Cite
Haas, M., DelBello, M. P., Pandina, G., Kushner, S., Van Hove, I., Augustyns, I., Quiroz, J. and Kusumakar, V. (2009), Risperidone for the treatment of acute mania in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 687–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00750.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 23 January 2009, revised and accepted for publication 5 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.