The authors of this paper do not report any biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest relevant to the subject matter of this manuscript.
Similar immune profile in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: selective increase in soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor I and von Willebrand factor
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 726–734, November 2009
How to Cite
Hope, S., Melle, I., Aukrust, P., Steen, N. E., Birkenaes, A. B., Lorentzen, S., Agartz, I., Ueland, T. and Andreassen, O. A. (2009), Similar immune profile in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia: selective increase in soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor I and von Willebrand factor. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 726–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00757.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 7 January 2009, revised and accepted for publication 16 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.