Problems with single-factor solutions in factor analyses of low-end scores
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 11, Issue 8, page 900, December 2009
How to Cite
Da Silva Magalhães, P. V., Manzolli, P. and Kapczinski, F. (2009), Problems with single-factor solutions in factor analyses of low-end scores. Bipolar Disorders, 11: 900. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00763.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!