The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
The relationship between religious involvement and clinical status of patients with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 68–76, February 2010
How to Cite
Cruz, M., Pincus, H. A., Welsh, D. E., Greenwald, D., Lasky, E. and Kilbourne, A. M. (2010), The relationship between religious involvement and clinical status of patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00772.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 8 April 2009, revised and accepted for publication 1 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.