Janssen has provided risperidone to some sites for GERI-BD. RCY has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline and AstraZeneca. AGG has participated in scientific advisory board meetings for Shire Pharmaceuticals and he is a minor stockholder of Eli Lilly & Company. MS has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline and is a consultant and member of the speakers bureau of AstraZeneca. LM has received grant/research support from Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., and Sanofi-aventis; and has received consultant/honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis. RG has received grant support from AstraZeneca and is a consultant to Merck. CFR has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline, Forest, Pfizer, Eli Lilly & Co., and Bristol-Meyers Squibb. GSA has received research grants from Cephalon and Forest; has served on the scientific advisory boards of Forest, Sanofi-aventis, and Novartis; and is on the speakers bureau of Cephalon, Forest, Eli Lilly & Co., Bristol-Meyers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and Janssen. HCS, BHM, LG, JB, MK, TTH, MLB, PM, and JDE report no conflicts of interest.
Conceptual and methodological issues in designing a randomized, controlled treatment trial for geriatric bipolar disorder: GERI-BD
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 56–67, February 2010
How to Cite
Young, R. C., Schulberg, H. C., Gildengers, A. G., Sajatovic, M., Mulsant, B. H., Gyulai, L., Beyer, J., Marangell, L., Kunik, M., Ten Have, T., Bruce, M. L., Gur, R., Marino, P., Evans, J. D., Reynolds III, C. F. and Alexopoulos, G. S. (2010), Conceptual and methodological issues in designing a randomized, controlled treatment trial for geriatric bipolar disorder: GERI-BD. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 56–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00779.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 24 January 2008, revised and accepted for publication 6 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.