HAS has received grant support from Bristol-Myers Squibb and is a consultant to Pfizer, Servier, and WebMD. EF serves as an advisor to Servier and receives royalties from Guilford Press for a book about bipolar disorder. DMN has no conflict of interest to disclose.
Suicide attempts in bipolar I and bipolar II disorder: a review and meta-analysis of the evidence
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2010
How to Cite
Novick, D. M., Swartz, H. A. and Frank, E. (2010), Suicide attempts in bipolar I and bipolar II disorder: a review and meta-analysis of the evidence. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00786.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 17 March 2009, revised and accepted for publication 29 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.