PDH has received grant support from AstraZeneca, and in the past year, he has served as a consultant for Eli Lilly & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Shire Pharma, and Dainippon Sumitomo America. BTM, AEP, CAD, PSW, MHT, JRL, JAM, CB and TLP have no conflicts of interest to report.
Relationship of the Brief UCSD Performance-based Skills Assessment (UPSA-B) to multiple indicators of functioning in people with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 45–55, February 2010
How to Cite
Mausbach, B. T., Harvey, P. D., Pulver, A. E., Depp, C. A., Wolyniec, P. S., Thornquist, M. H., Luke, J. R., McGrath, J. A., Bowie, C. R. and Patterson, T. L. (2010), Relationship of the Brief UCSD Performance-based Skills Assessment (UPSA-B) to multiple indicators of functioning in people with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00787.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 16 March 2009, revised and accepted for publication 6 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.