LVK had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. LVK has been a consultant for Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Wyeth, and Servier. However, none of the authors of this paper have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Does lithium protect against dementia?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 87–94, February 2010
How to Cite
Kessing, L. V., Forman, J. L. and Andersen, P. K. (2010), Does lithium protect against dementia?. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2009.00788.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2010
- Received 14 May 2009, revised and accepted for publication 29 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.