MNP receives research support, unrelated to this manuscript, from NIMH, NICHD, The Dana Foundation, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, NARSAD Independent Investigator Award, Abbott Pharmaceuticals (study medication), and Johnson & Johnson (study medication). JAS has received research support, unrelated to this work, from NIH, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca. AMP, TM, and JAC have no financial relationships to disclose.
Enhanced working and verbal memory after lamotrigine treatment in pediatric bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 213–220, March 2010
How to Cite
Pavuluri, M. N., Passarotti, A. M., Mohammed, T., Carbray, J. A. and Sweeney, J. A. (2010), Enhanced working and verbal memory after lamotrigine treatment in pediatric bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00792.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received 1 December 2008, revised and accepted for publication 14 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.