MNP receives research support, unrelated to this manuscript, from NIMH, NICHD, The Dana Foundation, The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, NARSAD Independent Investigator Award, Abbott Pharmaceuticals (study medication), and Johnson & Johnson (study medication). JAS has received research support, unrelated to this work, from NIH, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca. AMP, TM, and JAC have no financial relationships to disclose.
Enhanced working and verbal memory after lamotrigine treatment in pediatric bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 213–220, March 2010
How to Cite
Pavuluri, M. N., Passarotti, A. M., Mohammed, T., Carbray, J. A. and Sweeney, J. A. (2010), Enhanced working and verbal memory after lamotrigine treatment in pediatric bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00792.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received 1 December 2008, revised and accepted for publication 14 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.