Liquid risperidone in the treatment of rages in psychiatrically hospitalized children with possible bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 205–212, March 2010
How to Cite
Carlson, G. A., Potegal, M., Margulies, D., Basile, J. and Gutkovich, Z. (2010), Liquid risperidone in the treatment of rages in psychiatrically hospitalized children with possible bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 205–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00793.x
This study was funded by a grant from Janssen Pharmaceutica to GAC. GAC has served as a consultant to, and has received previous grant support from Eli Lilly & Co., Otsuka, and Bristol-Myers Squibb, and current support from GlaxoSmithKline. MP, DM, JB, and ZG have no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received 14 October 2008, revised and accepted for publication 20 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.