The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Sex dependence of brain size and shape in bipolar disorder: an exploratory study
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 306–311, May 2010
How to Cite
Mackay, C. E., Roddick, E., Barrick, T. R., Lloyd, A. J., Roberts, N., Crow, T. J., Young, A. H. and Ferrier, I. N. (2010), Sex dependence of brain size and shape in bipolar disorder: an exploratory study. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 306–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00804.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received 2 March 2009, revised and accepted for publication 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.