The authors of this paper do not have any relevant commercial associations or conflicts of interest to disclose.
A prospective latent analyses study of psychiatric comorbidity of DSM-IV bipolar I and II disorders
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 271–284, May 2010
How to Cite
Mantere, O., Isometsä, E., Ketokivi, M., Kiviruusu, O., Suominen, K., Valtonen, H. M., Arvilommi, P. and Leppämäki, S. (2010), A prospective latent analyses study of psychiatric comorbidity of DSM-IV bipolar I and II disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 271–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00810.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received 19 March 2009, revised and accepted for publication 23 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.