RJB has recently been a consultant or investigator-initiated research collaborator with AstraZeneca, Auritec, Biotrofix, Janssen, JDS-Noven, Eli Lilly & Co., Luitpold, NeuroHealing, Novartis, Pfizer, and SK-BioPharmaceutical Corporation; he is not a member of pharmaceutical speakers bureaus, nor does he or any family member hold equity positions in biomedical or pharmaceutical corporations. MT was an employee of Eli Lilly & Co. (to 2008), and has consulted to, or received speakers honoraria from AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers-Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, and Wyeth Corporations; his spouse is an Eli Lilly employee and stockholder. PS, H-MKK, PG-M, HI, AG-P, JP, NC, and CM have no relevant disclosures or potential conflicts of interest to report.
Morbidity in 303 first-episode bipolar I disorder patients
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 264–270, May 2010
How to Cite
Baldessarini, R. J., Salvatore, P., Khalsa, H.-M. K., Gebre-Medhin, P., Imaz, H., González-Pinto, A., Perez, J., Cruz, N., Maggini, C. and Tohen, M. (2010), Morbidity in 303 first-episode bipolar I disorder patients. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 264–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00812.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received 30 July 2009, revised and accepted for publication 29 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.