This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. The author declares that he had no conflict of interest.
Lamotrigine and hemodialysis in bipolar disorder: case analysis of dosing strategy with literature review
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 446–449, June 2010
How to Cite
Kaufman, K. R. (2010), Lamotrigine and hemodialysis in bipolar disorder: case analysis of dosing strategy with literature review. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 446–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00818.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 27 November 2009, revised and accepted for publication 23 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.