The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Kainate-induced toxicity in the hippocampus: potential role of lithium
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 425–436, June 2010
How to Cite
Crespo-Biel, N., Camins, A., Canudas, A. M. and Pallàs, M. (2010), Kainate-induced toxicity in the hippocampus: potential role of lithium. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 425–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00825.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 29 June 2009, revised and accepted for publication 23 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.