AP has received grant/research support from GlaxoSmithKline. JR has served as a consultant or as a speaker for Adamed-Poland, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen-Cilag, Lundbeck, Organon, Pfizer, Sanofi-aventis, and Servier. MB has received grant/research support from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., and GlaxoSmithKline; has received honoraria from AstraZeneca and Eli Lilly & Co.; and has served on speakers or advisory boards for AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Servier, and Wyeth. AB has received honoraria from Janssen, GlaxoSmithKline, and Eli Lilly & Co. PS, MA, PG, TG, BM-O, AS, and SNW have no additional financial or other relationships relevant to the subject of this article to disclose.
Influence of atypical features on the quality of prophylactic effectiveness of long-term lithium treatment in bipolar disorders
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 390–396, June 2010
How to Cite
Pfennig, A., Schlattmann, P., Alda, M., Grof, P., Glenn, T., Müller-Oerlinghausen, B., Suwalska, A., Rybakowski, J., Willich, S. N., Bauer, M. and Berghöfer, A. (2010), Influence of atypical features on the quality of prophylactic effectiveness of long-term lithium treatment in bipolar disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 390–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00826.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 23 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 29 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.