The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Folic acid administration prevents ouabain-induced hyperlocomotion and alterations in oxidative stress markers in the rat brain
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 414–424, June 2010
How to Cite
Brocardo, P. S., Budni, J., Pavesi, E., Franco, J. L., Uliano-Silva, M., Trevisan, R., Terenzi, M. G., Dafre, A. L. and Rodrigues, A. L. S. (2010), Folic acid administration prevents ouabain-induced hyperlocomotion and alterations in oxidative stress markers in the rat brain. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 414–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00827.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 2 July 2008, revised and accepted for publication 12 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.