RK has received compensation from AstraZeneca, Cyberonics, Gabriel Pharmaceuticals, Organon Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka, Pfizer, Saegis, Abbott, Acadia, BiolineRx, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cephalon, Cortex, Dainippon Sumitomo Pharmaceutical, Eli Lilly & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Lundbeck, Memory Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Orexigen, Sanofi-aventis, Schering-Plough, Wyeth, and Xenoport. W-YC, G-LY, M-YC, P-SW, JL, Y-YS, WLN, and KS report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
Cortical and subcortical white matter abnormalities in adults with remitted first-episode mania revealed by Tract-Based Spatial Statistics
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 383–389, June 2010
How to Cite
Chan, W.-Y., Yang, G.-L., Chia, M.-Y., Woon, P.-S., Lee, J., Keefe, R., Sitoh, Y.-Y., Nowinski, W. L. and Sim, K. (2010), Cortical and subcortical white matter abnormalities in adults with remitted first-episode mania revealed by Tract-Based Spatial Statistics. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 383–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00829.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 6 October 2009, revised and accepted for publication 19 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.