PDH has received current research support from AstraZeneca and has served as an advisor or consultant in the past year to Eli Lilly & Co., Dainippon Sumitomo America, Solvay Pharma, Abbott, and Shire. KEB is a member of the Merck speakers bureau. RJB has been a consultant or investigator-initiated research collaborator with Auritec, Biotrofix, IFI, Janssen, JDS, Eli Lilly & Co., Luitpold, Merck, NeuroHealing, Novartis, and SK-BioPharmaceuticals. APW has no relevant potential conflicts of interest to report. The authors and their family members do not hold equity positions in any pharmaceutical or biomedical companies.
Cognition and disability in bipolar disorder: lessons from schizophrenia research
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 364–375, June 2010
How to Cite
Harvey, P. D., Wingo, A. P., Burdick, K. E. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2010), Cognition and disability in bipolar disorder: lessons from schizophrenia research. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 364–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00831.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 25 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 19 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.