PDH has received current research support from AstraZeneca and has served as an advisor or consultant in the past year to Eli Lilly & Co., Dainippon Sumitomo America, Solvay Pharma, Abbott, and Shire. KEB is a member of the Merck speakers bureau. RJB has been a consultant or investigator-initiated research collaborator with Auritec, Biotrofix, IFI, Janssen, JDS, Eli Lilly & Co., Luitpold, Merck, NeuroHealing, Novartis, and SK-BioPharmaceuticals. APW has no relevant potential conflicts of interest to report. The authors and their family members do not hold equity positions in any pharmaceutical or biomedical companies.
Cognition and disability in bipolar disorder: lessons from schizophrenia research
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 364–375, June 2010
How to Cite
Harvey, P. D., Wingo, A. P., Burdick, K. E. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2010), Cognition and disability in bipolar disorder: lessons from schizophrenia research. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 364–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00831.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 25 September 2008, revised and accepted for publication 19 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.