CL-J has received research support from AstraZeneca, Lundbeck, and Wyeth; and has participated in speakers/advisory boards for Abbott, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, and Janssen. EV is a consultant to Almirall, AstraZeneca, Bial, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Jazz, Lundbeck, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Novartis, Organon, Pfizer, Sanofi-aventis, Servier, Schering-Plough, UBC, and Wyeth; has received honoraria from Janssen; and has participated in speakers/advisory boards for AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen, Pfizer, and Servier. JL-V, AG, JO-D, VB, CT and AM-A have no conflicts of interest to report.
Effects of recurrence on the cognitive performance of patients with bipolar I disorder: implications for relapse prevention and treatment adherence
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 557–567, August 2010
How to Cite
López-Jaramillo, C., Lopera-Vásquez, J., Gallo, A., Ospina-Duque, J., Bell, V., Torrent, C., Martínez-Arán, A. and Vieta, E. (2010), Effects of recurrence on the cognitive performance of patients with bipolar I disorder: implications for relapse prevention and treatment adherence. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 557–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00835.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 6 May 2009, revised and accepted for publication 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.