Study drugs and matching placebo were provided by Johnson & Johnson and Abbott Pharmaceuticals. MNP’s work is currently supported by NIMH, NICHD, NARSAD, Dana Foundation, American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and Marshall Reynolds Foundation; and she has received research support from GlaxoSmithKline in the past three years. RLF receives or has received research support, acted as a consultant, and/or served on the speakers bureau for Abbott, Addrenex, AstraZeneca, Biovail, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, KemPharm Lilly, Lundbeck, Neuropharm, Novartis, Organon, Otsuka, Pfizer, Sanofi-aventis, Sepracore, Shire, Solvay, Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Validus, and Wyeth. JAC is on the speakers bureau for AstraZeneca. PGJ has received research support from Bristol-Myers Squibb/Otsuka, Janssen, and Neuronetics, Inc.; has served in an advisory/consultant role for AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Neuronetics, Inc.; and is on the speakers bureau for AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen, Pfizer, and Neuronetics, Inc. JAS has received research support from NIH, Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, and Eli Lilly & Co. DBH, SP, and TM have no financial relationships to disclose.
Double-blind randomized trial of risperidone versus divalproex in pediatric bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 593–605, September 2010
How to Cite
Pavuluri, M. N., Henry, D. B., Findling, R. L., Parnes, S., Carbray, J. A., Mohammed, T., Janicak, P. G. and Sweeney, J. A. (2010), Double-blind randomized trial of risperidone versus divalproex in pediatric bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 593–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00850.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
- Received 7 December 2009, revised and accepted for publication 30 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.